...you recognize or can relate to at least 10 of these:
* You've been seriously injured at Action Park.
* You know that the only people who call it "Joisey" are from New York (usually The Bronx) or Texas.
* You don't think of citrus when people mention "The Oranges."
* You know that it's called "Great Adventure," not "Six Flags."
* You've ordered a hard roll with butter for breakfast.
* You've known the way to Seaside Heights since you were seven.
* You've eaten at a diner, when you were stoned or drunk, at 3 am.
* Whenever you park, there's a Camaro within three spots of you.
* You remember that the "Two Guys" were from Harrison.
* You know that the state isn't one big oil refinery.
* At least three people in your family still love Bruce Springsteen, and you know what town Jon Bon Jovi is from.
* You know what a "jug handle" is.
* You know that a WaWa is a convenience store.
* You know that the state isn't all farmland.
* You know that there are no "beaches" in new Jersey - there's "The Shore," and you know that the road to the shore is "The Parkway" not "The Garden State Highway."
* You know that "Piney" isn't referring to a tree.
* Even your school cafeteria made good Italian subs, and, you call it a "sub" not a "submarine sandwich" or worse yet, a "hoagy" or a "hero."
* You remember the song from the Palisades Park commercials.
* You know how to properly negotiate a Circle.
* You knew that the last question had to do with driving.
* You know that "Acme" is an actual store, not just a Warner Bros creation.
* You know that this is the only "New..." state that doesn't require "New" to identify it (like, try ...Mexico, ...York, ...Hampshire (doesn't work, does it?).
* You know how to translate this conversation: "Jeet yet?" "No, Jew?"
* You only go to New York City for day trips, and you only call it "The City."
* You know that a "White Castle" is the name of BOTH a fast food chain AND a fast food sandwich.
* You consider a corned beef sandwich with lettuce and mayo a sacrilege.
* In the 80's you wore your hair REALLY high.
* You don't think "What exit" (do you live near?) is very funny.
* You know that the real first "strip shopping center" in the country is Route 22.
* You know that people from 609 area code are "a little different."
* You know that no respectable New Jerseyan goes to Princeton - that's for out-of-staters.
* The Jets-Giants game has started fights at your school or local bar.
* You live within 20 minutes of at least three different malls.
* You can see the Manhattan skyline from some part of your town.
* You refer to all highways and interstates by their numbers.
* Every year, you had at least one kid in your class named Tony.
* You know where every "clip" shown in the Sopranos opening credits is.
* You've gotten on the wrong highway trying to get out of Willowbrook Mall.
* You've eaten a Boardwalk cheesesteak with vinegar fries.
* You have a favorite Atlantic City casino.
* You start planning for Memorial Day weekend in February.
* And finally...
* You've never pumped your own gas.